Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back in the Saddle

It has been a long while since I posted. My camera was broken** during our San Juan River trip this summer

**The Spanish language is very convenient for a case like this because I would use the reflexive form in order that no one is assigned blame for this unfortunate incident, as in: "Se me rompio la camera." Meaning the camera broke itself which affected me ( I am the d.o.)
Now, my husband would have me say: ".Yo rompi la camera." Now why would I do that? It was mine and it cost a lot of money. That would be silly.
**

and I hate blogging without photos since most of my posts are about places seen and things done and these two categories require photos, right?


I will be back soon with photos and commentary. Thanks for checking in occasionally!

No comments: