Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm back


Ridiculously busy with this this teaching gig. I am often composing posting in my head when I am not thinking in Spanish or about Spanish. Loving Telluride, hating the separation from Husband and Dad. Loving job and hating having too much on my plate. Loving the mountains and hating that there is not yet enough snow to ski. Love living near fun aunt an uncle and miss my Idaho friends. We love parking the car for weeks on end and taking the Goose (free). We really miss the kid away at U of ID.

So, we hike a lot. Of course. Usually we are above 10,000 ft. It use to make us dizzy but now we have acclimated. We don't mountain bike as much as I hoped because much is too difficult for Owen due to the huge climbs involved.

We climb much more. The desert is a mere 100 miles or so down the hill so we can climb most of the winter. Moab is about 150 miles, so we can bike as well.

No comments: