Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dirtbag Travel

I will have to drop the "Idaho" from the blog title in about 5 weeks. Still have not upgraded beyond "dirtbag" style of travel, so I can keep that part. In fact, I believe the only time we have ever stayed in hotel for vacation is when we are out of the country or with my parents or other relatives. Oh yeah, and once this winter in Moab when Owen requested a hot tub and swimming pool for his birthday.

In fact, we have been doing a bit of of dirt bagging since I bought Tony the shiny, new, North Face 3~person tent he has wanted since Ben was about 8 yrs old. Often times it is just easier to not take the Vanagon. We have been doing quite a bit of mountain biking in Jackson, Kelly Canyon, Victor, IF foothills and tomorrow, Montana. It has been years since we have mountain biked so regularly together. I have been mostly remiss in taking photos to document these rides. I will try to remember the camera this weekend.

No comments: