Thursday, September 16, 2010

Moah in late summer with my husband and boys.

No he is not yet living with me, but I am sure seeing him more this year than last. But I won't complain and just be happy to be with him when I can.

We did our annual late summer pilgrimage to Moab, but it was not late enough. FREEKIN' HOT.
We did a great 15 mile mountain bike ride covering a technical part the Kokapeli Trail and the Porcupine Rim before dropping onto Sand Flats road. When we arrived back at camp, Owen was a wilted flower in need of rejuvenation after the almost 100 degree, 2 hr + ride. MOAB BREWERY and BEER CHEESE SOUP did the trick. He was back on his game and scrambling about the red rock under a starlit night sky. Ben opted not to ride and stay at camp and smoke Marlboros and drink beer instead. Yikes, life as a party animal sure seems dull to me.




No comments: